The SSV represents the interests of Sundern sports clubs, all club members and the active urban population against the public administration of the city of Sundern and the superior sports federations. For this, it is represented in the following boards / committees:
– Expert Committee for education: responsible for all municipal sports facilities
– Expert Committee for work and life: responsible for all club sponsorship
– committee for youth welfare Sundern: responsible for the issues of the child and youth service, preparation of childrens and youth education plans and its guidelines for promoting child and youth work
– Jugendring Sundern: umbrella organization of all youth associations in the urban area (next Sportjugend also young firefighters, Red Cross Youth, Federation of German Catholic Youth, Music Youth)
– Standing Conference of Kreissportbund HSK
– consortium for people fleeing (AG MAF).